Dec. 10, 2019
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATE (Seasonal)
Dance Essentials is currently accepting resumes for a part-time position for our back to dance/school season starting August 2019. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has graduated from high school and has the availability to work at 3pm or earlier.
The main responsibilties of this job include helping customers with dancewear purchases, unpacking inventory and maintaining the store's appearance.
We understand most of our employees are dancers themselves, and we will try our hardest to work around those dance schedules (classes, competitions, exams, shows).
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be available after school Monday-Friday (starting 3pm or earlier - specifically Monday, Wednesday, Thursday).
- Be available to work Saturdays and some Sundays
- Have experience with dance (ideally ballet/jazz/tap)
- Be available to work during the day
- Be organized and detail orientated
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with a team
- Previous retail experience is an asset but not a requirement! (We will train you)
- Experience dancing en pointe is an asset but not a requirement
If you think this position is for you, please drop off your resume in-store (Monday-Saturday) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what days/times you are available.
Sunday: 12-3pm (Starting mid-August)