Please note: The BC Guidlines has now made masks mandatory in all retail spaces. If you do not have a mask with you, we will provide you with one. If you have a medical condition where you cannot wear a mask, please wear a face shield.
We want to make sure that our staff and customers are safe. Please read the following guidelines regarding Covid-19 before entering
- All pointe shoe fittings require an appointment - please call our store to book. If you have already had pointe shoes, please bring your own toe pads and other accessories that you wear.
PLEASE NOTE: Booking an appointment does not guarantee that you will be able to enter the store at that time. It means that if the store is full, you will be next in line. In addition, it ensures that there is a fitter available in the store.
- We have a limit of 8 customers e in the store at a time. If we are full, we kindly ask that you wait outside until it is safe to shop in the store!
- During August and September, expect to wait. Wait times have been around 15-30 minutes.
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- No washrooms are available at this time.
Thank you for understanding!